1. Parents, Coaches, and Club Members MUST read and apply the requirements and actions as outlined in the Safety Plan before resuming any Horsham Soccer Association (HSA) soccer activities. The Safety Plan includes important information and can be viewed here: Safety Plan
2. All Club Members should read and apply the following CDC Guidelines:
3. All Coaches MUST read and apply all requirements and actions as outlined in the following guidance document for coaches: Horsham Soccer Guidelines for Return to Soccer Green Stage 3
4. Parents and Coaches MUST read and apply the "Coaches" and "Parents" Subsection of the EPYSA Return to Play Protocols Webpage, available here: EPYSA Return to Play Protocols
5. All participants MUST follow the Parking & Field Access Plan, available by clicking here: Parking and Field Access Plan . This important document outlines the expectations for where to park and how to enter/exit the field area depending on where your scheduled activity is located.
6. All parents MUST complete the online waivers for EPYSA and Horsham Soccer Association BEFORE participating in ANY Horsham Soccer Association activities. This includes, but is not limited to, any practices, trainings, scrimmages, or games. Parents must repeat the process for each player in their household. Access the online waiver here: Horsham Soccer Association and EPYSA Participant Waivers